Rates & Reservations
By booking accommodation online through www.heritagehotels.co.nz you (“the Customer”) agree to the following conditions:
A charge of 1.5% will be applied to all credit card payments. This affects Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express and Diners Club. Debit cards will not be charged unless the card is not available at the time of payment.
Cancellation Policy for Fully Flexible Accommodation:
• No cancellation fee is payable on bookings cancelled prior to 6pm on day of arrival.
• A cancellation fee equal to the value of the first nights accommodation will be charged for cancellations received after 6pm on day of arrival.
• A no show fee equal to the value of the first nights accommodation will be charged for accommodation not taken up and where no cancellation is received before 6pm on day of arrival.
• In the event of non payment the hotel reserves the right to charge the guarantor's credit card (supplied at the time of booking).
Cancellation Policy for Best Available Accommodation
• Your Credit Card will be charged for the total amount of your stay within 24 hours.
• No cancellations, amendments or refunds are accepted for accommodation reserved under the Best Available category.
• If accommodation is reserved under the Best Available category your credit card will be charged for the full amount of your stay within 24 hours of the reservation having been made(VISA debit cards not accepted).
• Guests are required to provide a security deposit at check-in by credit card or cash, to guarantee payment of any incidental charges (VISA debit cards not accepted).
• The Hotel reserves the right to cancel your reservation if you are unable to comply with this policy. The hotel reserves the right to waive the bond requirement at it's discretion.
• If accommodation has been reserved on the Fully Flexible category reservations may be amended up until 6pm on the day of arrival.
• Rates are not guaranteed when making amendments to existing reservations.
• If accommodation has been reserved on the Best Available category then no amendments are permitted.
Arrival and Departure:
• Check-in time from 2 pm.
• If you require an earlier check-in please advise reservations at the time of your booking, although we do not guarantee early arrivals we will endeavour to offer a suitable room if available. Please advise ETA at time of making reservation.
• Photo ID must be produced upon check-in to verify bookings.
• All reservations require valid credit card guarantee (VISA debit cards not accepted). Credit Cards are only used as a guarantee and no payments will be deducted unless cancellation / no show charges apply for accommodation reserved under the Fully Flexible category.
• To guarantee early check in, please book your room to include the night before you arrive and you will be billed accordingly.
• Check-out time 10 am.
• Late checkouts are not guaranteed and must be pre arranged.
• If you would like a late check out, please request it from reception at the time you check in. A charge may apply subject to the availability of the hotel.
• Late check out is at the discretion of reception staff up to 12pm.
• In busy times the hotel reserves the right to charge a late departure fee of $25 inc. GST per hour will apply between 12h00 and 18h00.
• Children under 14 yrs of age, stay FOC with an accompanying adult in the same room and using existing bedding.
• Once the maximum children has been reached for the room type booked, then additional children are charged at the extra person rate.
• Children under 14 years eat Breakfast Free of Charge on Weekends and School Holidays (1 child per paying adult).
• Persons under the age of 18 years may not occupy a room on their own unless accompanied by parents or legal guardian staying in a separate room that have given permission and accept full and final responsibility.
• Family Packages referred to on this site mean 2 adults and 2 children up to the age of 14 years
• All rates are 'room only' unless otherwise stated. 'BB' or 'Breakfast included' rates mean full cooked breakfasts. Persons not included in the original booking will be charged at the standard rate per person.
• Bookings for dates that fall into 'Special Event' periods, where the hotel expects a high level of demand, such as All Blacks games at Eden Park or concerts at Western Springs, No Discounts apply. Rates are set according to demand and are subject to availability.
• All rates are subject to change.
• Rates are inclusive of 15% GST.
• Car Parking charges NZ$35.00 incl GST, per vehicle, per night.
• No pets allowed except under special circumstances and by prior arrangement.
• Any damage to the room or property may be charged to the credit card provided, or billed to the guest and may include loss of income if applicable.
• The hotel accepts no responsibility to amend your booking due to transport delays/closures/cancellations. i.e. airport, ferry, or road closures due to bad weather. The onus is on you to contact us to avoid the above penalty fees.
• The terms and conditions on this website override any third party arrangements at the discretion of hotel management.
• We operate a secure data network. The online booking process is secured using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. This is to prevent anyone from intercepting your credit card details during transmission via the Internet. Your credit card details will never be sent in an email or transmitted by any means other than SSL.
• You may be asked to produce proof of your Identity in order to check-in. This is in the interests of safety and security of our hotel and guests.
• In the event of non payment of any monies owed not paid in accordance with the above terms and conditions after departure the named guest or signatory of the registration card (legally binding contract) shall pay any interest on monies owed from the due date until actual payment. The undersigned also pays all costs, court costs and collection fees incurred by the owner in enforcing it's rights.
You're somewhere special.
© Heritage Hotels. All rights reserved.
Call +64 9 302 1277 or toll free (within New Zealand): 0800 368 888, toll free (within Australia): 1800 141 780